Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!




Ok so I love Mother's Day and being a mom is wonderful in all but the picture with me trying to just get my son down the stairs to take a picture w/his mom on Mother's Day just goes to show how full of it he is!!! Then you get my sisters sweet little baby Irelyn to sleep all day and pose graciously on my lap, go figure! Anyway all and all I love being a mom and had a great Mother's day..I don't know where I would be without my sweet Easton boy. Who gave me a washcloth that he made in preschool in his words "so when you wash your face the washcloth will give you hugs and you can think of me". What would we do without are kids..... Oh and PS for those that don't know I am a HUGE JAZZ FAN and to make an even better Mother's day they won in overtime 125-115. So we are now tied 2-2 in the series with the Lakers. Oh and PS PS for those that don't know I HATE THE LAKERs and especially Kobe Bryant. GO JAZZ!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I can not wait to hold your new baby. Since I am just across the street I will see you often I am sure. I am so excited to have another stay at home mom in the neighborhood. Love ya Amy

Tiff said...

Yeah you have a blog - I wondered if you did - congrats on your almost baby I am way excited for you. you look adorable and I can't believe how big your little boy is he is so cute!