Thursday, May 8, 2008

Official Blogger

Ok everyone, I have finally done it. After months of talking about doing a blog, I have officially become a blogger. I have to tell you once you get started and get going it's so much fun! I love it, a little to much I think. My sister Jamie showed me how and what to do and I am not as computer illiterate as I thought! Anyway I am excited now to be cool like everyone else and look forward to letting you view my "wild and crazy" yet somewhat boring life. So STAY TUNED..............

2 comments:

Rhianna said...

Look at you! Way to go, very impressive! I loved that picture of all your prego bellies! You and your sisters are all so cute! And I have to tell you how impressed I am that you love Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. Definitely one of the best movies of all time! I want to watch it right now!

Cammi said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally got it done! Now I can try to keep up with your busy life.