Monday, September 15, 2008

Life...or something like it!

So Devin left me last night until Friday to go to California for his masters program. He decided last year he wanted to go on and get his masters in Criminolgy. So he is doing an online program through the University of California Irvine. I am really proud of him but it will be a long and hard 2 years. I will also be like a single mom because he will work all day and then come home and shut himself in a room to do school all night. I guess it will be worth it in the end and school is very important to him! Easton then left me today for a week, he went with Rhone to Oregon for a family Reunion. So its just me and Grace girl. Who by the way is now sleeping 12 hours at night. So I put her down anywhere from 7:00-8:30 p.m. and then whatever the time was I put her down at she wakes up 12 hours later. She is such a good baby. She is also smiling all the time now and she is starting to laugh too. She has the sweetest little personality and is so happy! I love when she "talks" and "coos" at us because she gets so excited and flares her little nostrils like she is trying so hard to tell you something. I am really enjoying her. It was about this time with Easton that I had to go back to work so I felt like I missed out on alot with him. So I am taking every day with her and trying to love and enjoy every minute of it. Other than that life is just the same day in and day out but I can't complain because I don't think I could have it any other way.

1 comment:

Valerie Hall said...

I know what you mean about being a single mom. I am sure we will both get used to it after a while right? I keep thinking 4 years is so long (it's longer than we have been married). I am sure it will go by fast and be worth it in the end. I am sorry Easton is gone for a week, that would be so hard.