Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT Movie Premiere

So last night I had the opportunity of attending the Twilight Premiere. What made it the premiere you ask, well that's because I got to see it at 7:00 p.m. It was a big deal too. We had security guards checking are purses and using those hand held medal detectors on us! We had to have our cell phones completely off if we even turned it on at all or they saw the light from it they told us we would be kicked out of the theater and I couldn't take my camera in at all either. I guess the reason being is because since the movie was not technically released to the public until midnight of November 21st and with technology and all these days they worried about people recording the movie from their cell phones or camera's strange but true.
I went with my sisters (of course) and we had alot of fun! The movie was really really good. Obviously not as good as the book but as far as a movie being made from a book it surprisingly had alot from the book in the movie and most stuff was acurate. Oh, and if you had any qualms whatsoever about Robert Patterson playing our hot and amazing "Edward" he did a fantastic job and you will love him by movies end. Other than that I won't say anything else so I won't ruin it for those that haven't seen it yet. I just hope that they will make the rest of the series, I would for sure pay to see more of our Edward and Bella saga!!

Oh and if you couldn't read what I was holding up in my first picture, this is what it was:
And for those of you that have not read Twilight or any of the books for that matter (you are crazy by the way if this is you) then all I can say is.........

THE END

5 comments:

gillman said...

thank you for not giving anything away!!! I am SOOOOOO excited to go see it on saturday and so jealous you guys have all seen it already!!!!
Meg :0)

Tara Mogle said...

How fun! I won't be seeing it until next weekend....so jealous of you.

Unknown said...

Totally beat you at posting mine. But, I had SO Much fun last night. Wanna go see it again?? :-)

Amy Jensen said...

Ya I would love too!!

jEn said...

you look cute:)