Monday, January 19, 2009

Finally!!!!

Wow! It has been a crazy few weeks between Devin, the kids, and me being sick, Devin pulling his back out and me working for my dad on and off I finally get a moment to sit and blog. I feel bad because not only have I not posted my self I haven't been able to get on anyone else s blogs either. I wanted to post all about Christmas and share some pictures after I got feeling better but the days and nights just kept coming over and over and there never seemed to be any time. Normally I would have time at night after kids are in bed but I have been going to the gym late at night instead! I have until March 1st to loose 10 pounds, I know everyone says that after the New Year but really I went in on this bet with my sisters, Jamie's sister in law, and their friends. We all put in $100 so whoever doesn't loose their weight looses their money as well, good incentive huh. So needless to say I have been trying to eat good and work out hard as well. My moms personal trainer offered to train Jamie, Kylie and me for the price of one so we have been working with him two nights a week, and he has been kicking our butts!!! Anyway wish me luck........

1 comment: