Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Luau

So if you ever want to go to a good party it is for sure one that my sister Jamie and/or her sister in law Meg throw. They had a Luau in their backyards a couple weeks ago!
There was alot of good food and fun!

James and I



Some of the girls......Stacy, Andrea, and Robyn!


The boys in an intense game of Volleyball (something we have found ourselves doing alot of this Summer in the Gillman backyard)




Apparently my kids don't like taking pictures with me



Grace girl always finding some trouble



More V-ball pics



Me and my sweet little Hallie Boo



I am not sure what to make of this one???


Easton and Kobe playing on the blow up slide


My lover and I


Some random pics of Gracie, laughing out of control (it was late)



Thanks Gillmans for the fun as always.......until Halloween :)

No comments: