Wednesday, June 11, 2008

4 Weeks Left and nothing really to report!

I had my 36 week appointment today at the Dr.'s so now I will go weekly. Sadly enough nothing too exciting to report. I did loose a pound though so I guess that's good. She is head down and is measuring right where she is supposed to be. I do have Braxton Hicks a million times a day but I guess that really doesn't mean anything! So unless she comes early and I go into labor on my own or my water breaks I have a scheduled C-section for Tues. July 8th at 7:30 a.m. So let's hope and pray that I start making some progress soon or that she will just be nice and come early so I won't have to have another c-section.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow! Only a few more weeks and you are going to be a mommy of 2! You are going to LOVE having a little girl, totally different than little boys. Love the boys, but there is something so sweet about little girls. Good Luck!