Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged!


What I was doing 10 yrs. ago: I was almost fifteen and so excited to start Highschool, which now I wish I could go back and do it better!


5 yrs. ago:
I would like not to think about five years ago other than knowing a year after that I had my sweet baby boy Easton!


1 year ago: We had just bought our house a few months before and we were trying to get prego after two miscarriages. (although I think I was trying harder than Devin!)

Yesterday: I woke up got ready, went to Jamie's baby shower, went to the Dr.'s, and then went home and made BLT sandwiches for dinner. (I know I have an exciting life).

5 favorite snax: diet coke w/lime from Sonic or PEPSI from Crest, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Laffy Taffys, Popcorn, and Peanut M&M's

5 favorite books: To be honest I don't even think I have read 5 books as of late other than the Twilight Series so I am going to have to go with that!!

5 places I would love to run away to: Vegas, New York, Bahamas, Park City, or just anywhere exotic with a beach.

5 bad habits:
Swearing, biting my nails, nagging (well atleast to Devin, especially as of late), eating to much chocolate, and shopping to much! (But I just love it)


5 things I would never wear: Mini Skirt, Skinny Jeans, way flat shoes because of my big feet, sandals with socks, and more than one earring in each ear!

5 pet peeves: Slow drivers, people when they chomp or play with their gum, my husband the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy, my child the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy along with his whining, and the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy. (Sorry couldn't think of 3 other things right now)

5 things I like to do: Go on vacation, go shopping, going to movies with my hubby, playing bunco, and now blogging.

5 favorite TV shows: Lost, Law and Order: SVU, American Idol (when it's on), Keeping up with the Kardashians (I know I am naughty), and any Friends re-runs.

5 famous people I would like to meet: Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Kelly Ripa, Mariska Hargitay, and my favorite local famous dude; Kyle Korver! (Go Jazz, don't worry we will get em' next year)

5 People That I Tag..... Jen, Cammi, Karalee, Ashley, and Alyse!

No comments: